Wednesday, June 25, 2008

5 Good ___________: An Introduction

Today I’m introducing a new feature, in which I choose something – anything - and offer five good examples of it. I plan to do this at least once a week. They will start out deal with pop culture (the three I have lined up now deal with comics, music, and the Greatest Movie Studio on Earth), but they’ll probably branch out into other topics as time goes on. Once I feel like I need to resort to “5 Good Charles in Charge Jokes”, I’ll move on to algebraic functions or something.

A disclaimer before we begin: I won’t claim (see that? I’m disclaiming) these are the top five in whatever category I’m discussing, because I haven’t seen everything and have no way of knowing the actual top five of anything. These won’t even necessarily be my five favorites. Each time, however, the five examples will be as representative of my tastes as any I could come up with.

No comments: